Wednesday, May 17, 2017

I Met JJ Watt and the Texans!


I met my favorite Texans players! 
I was invited to JJ Watts Foundation Softball game and boy was I in for a treat.
I thought the highlight of my night would be meeting Toro  again ( the Texans Mascot) but instead I met Toro plus the incredible JJ Watt and his teammates. 





JJ Watt Foundation is an organization that helps kids all over the country - they provide after-school opportunities for middle-school aged children in the community to become involved in athletics, so that they may learn the character traits of accountability, teamwork, leadership, work ethic, and perseverance, while in a safe and supervised environment with their peers. And they have raised more than 3Million to date!

Another reason to love JJ!

JJ Watt signing my jersey!

Andre Johnson

Mr. Hall
locker room with Clowney


Clowney and my friend Duane Brown
Deandre Hopkins
Mommy, me, Duane and Devi Brown
Thank You Miss Devi!





JJ Watts Mom
hanging with the big boys
Mr. Savage
Mr. Xavier


Thanks for stopping by!

Leave a comment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment